Our projects span from full-service properties, mid- to upper-scale brands and flags, as well as independent hotels and resorts.
We form strategic partnerships with our vendors to enhance our commitment to our clients. These alliances are crucial to successful projects and ultimately drive ROI.We love our offices (shown in these photos), and we also enjoy being located in the heart of downtown Grayslake, IL, a vibrant and historic community north of Chicago.
Our Philosophy and Commitment
At Innovative, we are 100% focused on your business goals every step of the way. Our team is an extension of your team, seamlessly handling all facets of your hospitality project from start to finish.
Led by principal/owner Stephanie Cox, Innovative’s philosophy of practice internalizes the hotel investor or developer’s strategic goals and mobilizes the necessary resources for achievement and success.
We are committed to:
- Providing outstanding FF&E custom solutions, on time and on budget.
- Administering services seamlessly and efficiently.
- Giving clear and timely communication, tracking and reporting.
- Operating with transparency.
- Embracing and adhering to project timelines, responsibility matrices and brand standards.
- As our valued partner, you will not be handed off to multiple contacts within our organization. Your contact at Innovative will be your advocate, operating every step of the way as an extension of you and your company.
Today, Stephanie leads Innovative Design & Procurement. Within the first six months of opening, Innovative was awarded 6 new projects ranging from a limited-service hotel to the development of a new extended stay brand.
Stephanie is driven by a true instinct for hotel design and operates as an advocate for her clients. She uses her experience, insight and negotiation skills to meet or ultimately exceed her client’s expectations and desired profitability.